Family Orientation Registration is live!
Welcome to the Bridgewater State University Community! We are looking forward to your arrival on campus.
The Family Orientation program provides family members of new incoming Bridgewater State University students the opportunity to learn more about the Bridgewater State University student experience. Family members will have the opportunity to attend sessions on topics such as academic support, community standards, housing, billing and payment, financial aid, campus safety and more. Family Orientation is a great way to learn more about the college and connect with other families.
Family members who attend the Family Orientation Program will:
- Feel welcomed!
- Attend information sessions to learn about campus resources and services
- Explore their shifting role and how it relates to communicating with their student and student privacy laws (FERPA/HIPPA)
- Be informed about academic support services
- Learn about resources available them in supporting their student’s success
- Have an opportunity to ask questions
- Leave feeling their student made the right choice to attend BSU!
There are a total of 6 sessions offered in the month of June. Family Orientation takes place on the first day of each new student orientation program. More information about the schedule will be available by May 1. You can plan on the day beginning between 8-9 am and concluding by 5 pm.
The dates for Family Orientation are:
- Session 1 Monday June 8
- Session 2 Thursday June 11
- Session 3 Monday June 15
- Session 4 Thursday June 18
- Session 5 Monday June 22
- Session 6 Thursday June 25
To register for the Family Orientation program please click on this link:
. There is a $35.00 per person fee associated with the day long program.